Monday 28 July 2014

Seventeen Limited Edition Lip Crayon:REVIEW
















Now up until recently I had never tried a lip crayon. I had read many great reviews and
swatched many and loved them, but for whatever reason I had never actually bought one. Last week in Boots I thought I would have a good old nosey at the "Seventeen" counter; I had picked up one of there lipsticks and brow pencils (Posts to follow shortly!) and noticed they had an offer that when you bought 2  products you got a free limited edition lip crayon. They had two shades on offer (well at my boots anyway) and coraly orange and a bright blue toned pink. Unfortunately I had to take a gamble as there were testers and the lids were opaque so went for the safe option of the pink!

I'm not usually a fan glittery lip products as I already have quite full lips I think they often give me the "trout pout" effect (not really what I'm going for to be perfectly honest!) but I find this one actually quite wearable.

I find it to be really moisturizing and although its quite glossy it actually had good staying power and lasted for about 6 hours with eating and drinking, however because of this staying power it did stain my lips, but was easily removed by exfoliating. Another problem I find with bright lipsticks is that they often show up and dry areas but I didn't find that an issue. Also because it is blue toned it makes your teeth look a bit whiter, which of course is an added bonus.

Overall I can definitely say I have been converted to the way of lip crayons, and will be trying more Seventeen products in the future. Let me know what your favourite lip crayons are in the comments bellow, I'd love to know now I've been converted!!!




2 comments:

  1. Wow that is so pigmented and amazing! I love lip crayons too xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pigmentation is just incredible! I like the feathery-ness affect that crayons give and no wonder you've fallen for them! I don't blame you :)
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog 

    ReplyDelete

WONDERLAND TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS